Bifos Benco Intellignet Furnace Operating SystemBenco joined hands with world leaders Wolfgang Kohnle Germany to manufacture state of the art continuous mesh belt and cast link belt furnaces. The manufactuirng started on. License basis in the year 2000 and in 2007-2008. Got transformed to a joint venture in the name Kohnle Heat Treating Systems P Ltd.
Benco Intelligent Furnace Operating Systems en-capsules various difficult furnace operating requirements and automates the heat treatment plant and makes it user friendly
The SCADA built in to B I F O S offers the following salient features;
1. Protected data available only to genuine users.
2. Proactive maintenance input to help the operator plan his preventive maintenance schedule.
3. Automated plant running with detailed recipe programming for different types of heat treatment cycles.
4. Critical data capturing and reporting for effective traceability of any inadequacies in heat treated components.
5. Optional ON LINE debugging of SCADA software and changes in recipe etc.
6. Effective monitoring of specific energy consumption, machine operating hours, etc.
Pusher Heat Treatment PlantsPlants capable of carrying out hardening and tempering quenching in oil/water /polymer/brine normalising iso-thermal annealing
Walking Beam Heat - Treatment PlantsManufactured using special alloy cast beams and very precise beam movement using hydraulic system and Proximity sensor guided indexing for perfect positioning. Well suited for complicated heat treatment of leaf springs for auto/railways/oil spring heat treatment, axle housing sheet metal heating
Rapid Quench FurnacesBest suited for fast transfer and quench upto 90 seconds delay. Furnace supplied with integral quench car fully automated loading, unloading and quench very vigorous agitation quench tanks
Furnaces for investment casting foundries
- Rotary shell sintering furnace which avoids usage of expensive trays
- Easy loading and unloading
- Supplied with power pouring carousel
- Heating option gas/oil
- Capacity offered 26 to 36 /Moulds - Batch
Furnaces for aluminium industry
- High efficiency roller hearth furnace for t6 operation
- High speed transfer for water quench. Close temperature tolerance of +/- 3° C
- Ideally suited for cast auto wheels /special aluminium castings
mesh belt & cast link belt heat treatment plantsBENCO has joined hands with WOLFGANG KOHNLE, Germany to offer sophisticated mesh belt furnaces, cast link belt furnaces, Roller hearth furnaces through KOHNLE HEAT TREATING SYSTEMS P LTD., Chennai
- Continuous Straight through Belt furnace
- Retort Type Mesh Belt furnace
- Mesh Belt type furnace
- Cast Link belt type furnace
- Mesh Belt type furnace
- Mesh belt type & Roller hearth furnace
- Factory and office complex is built oven an area of 2,000 sq.ft. with adequate greenery all around. The factory houses well furnished design and engineering centre, conference, marketing and despatch sections
For more information please visit www.kohnle.de
Process capability vis-a-vis suitable equipment.
The below listed product lines are available for processes as indicated:
mesh belt & cast link belt heat treatment plants | Roller Hearth Furnaces | Bogie Hearth Furnaces | Rotary Carburising Furnace |
Bell Type Furnaces | Sealed Quench Furnaces | Specialized Ovens | Pusher Heat Treatment Plants | Walking Beam Heat-Treatment Plants
Rapid Quench Heat-treatment Plants | bifos-Benco intellignet furnace operating system